About SERVPRO of Anaheim West
Tayler & Natali Carano
Owners of SERVPRO of Anaheim West
SERVPRO of Anaheim West understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." For over 10 years SERVPRO of Anaheim West has helped cleanup the home and residences in Anaheim, Tustin, Santa Ana, Orange, Villa Park, Irvine, Fullerton and Yorba Linda. With a focus on customer satisfaction!
SERVPRO of Anaheim West specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Anaheim West can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Anaheim West.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau - BBB
- Business Networking and Referrals - BNI
- California Association of Community Managers - CACM
- County Award for City Involvment in Continuing Education of Emergency Services
- OC Award of Excellence in Emergency Response Time