If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (714) 533-1989

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Due To Pinhole Leak

This home had mold growing that was the result of a moisture problem caused by a pinhole leak in a pipe behind the wall. 

After we removed the drywall we discovered that the interior parts of the walls were showing mold. We were able to address this issue and get it resolved quickly.

Moisture problems like this often lead to mold problems, so it is important to address the source as quickly as possible in order to mitigate the damage to your home. Our team will work to do just that.

We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call.